Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Good boy looking for some fun!

So here’s the deal. Nov. 4-6 I will be visiting Vegas, baby, Vegas! I can think of no better place to go for my bachelor party. Now I am not a wild guy…. Wait yes I am. I am a good guy though. I am going for the fun, gambling, and just getting away with my best friends. I will not be going to any strip clubs or anything like that, that’s not me. But I am going to have a lot of fun! If any of you have some good suggestions of what to do or if you are coming and want to do something specific please post! All suggestions (outside of hookers and strippers) and hook-ups are more than welcome.

3 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Blogger Yarsh said...

I say poker tourney @ Rio (daily at 11am). At least they had these the last time I was in Vegas. $30 buy-in is not bad considering the lowest Hold 'Em tables are $1-$2 (and you'd need $200 to sit down with).

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger John Doom said...

I have an idea! There's these hookers and stripp- oh right.

Ummm...

Blondie might be able to get you liquored up for free, right girl?

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Mark said...

Do you realize how expensive rooms are for that timeframe? Can't you get married during the summer or something?

I checked the Venetian and The Wynn and they were $450 and $500 respectively. I don't want to stay in a dive (Mirage), but don't need to spend $1,000 just for lodging for your party.

You could buy a LOT of lap dances for $1,000 ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home