Wednesday, September 28, 2005

My funeral? Nope the beginging of great, wild, unorthodox, kinky.......

I have not written in an extremely long time. To all 1 of my readers, sorry. But here is a quick update on my life. I am getting married in a month and a half, I work 65 hours a week, taking 2 classes, my “new” job at work is being outsourced as well (even though they have not told me yet I know it’s true because they have told everyone else at the company), I have had no time to blog.

So I called my childhood best friend the other night to get his address so I could invite to the wedding. He left me a message that included his address as well as a rant about how we need to get together and play basketball before I get “ all married and tied down $hit and am not allowed to play anymore.”

I was listening to it on speaker phone with the Palmercat Gal, to which she quickly replied. “Yeah because once were married I am not going to let you play basketball?” Now if the options are sex or basketball, I choose sex (I am saying this without any knowledge of how good sex really is, but I can imagine and that’s good enough for me). Now if it’s basketball or sitting at home watching TV. waiting for Palmercat Gal to come home, I choose basketball.

I am getting married; I’m not dying, although to some they are the same. I know I will have to sacrifice a lot of things I am used to but exercise is not one of them. Late nights at Fridays with the guys… gone, but sports they are not going anywhere.

On another note about my wedding, If you have not received an invitation yet it’s in the mail………… I promise…….. Yeah the mail………..

Here is something that I will leave to my one reader to vote on, for the groomsmen gifts. Do you think it is best to get everyone the same thing or get everyone something different? When Jott married my older littler sister he gave us Zippos with our initials. Great gift! My buddy C-Dub gave me a DVD of Conan O’Brien and Triumph. Great gift. So how should I go about my gifts?

Lastly, I have been posting on peoples blogs today and if they have ventured over here, I just want to say hi and no I am not crazy or think I am a counselor. I am just looking out for the good in all of us. (Man would my philosophy of ethics teacher be happy to hear that.)

Well that’s all I got for now, back to being outsourced!

4 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger Mark said...

Another option, according to Aaron, is to get them nothing.

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Yarsh said...

I liked the personalized touch of the Zippos. It gives you something to look back at and reminisce about a nice day. A DVD is for entertainment value and you can easily forget where you got it from. Something like an engraved flask for the hard alcoholics is a neat idea. Or perhaps a fruit basket.

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger palmercat said...

Gosh dang it! Every time I have a good idea someone writes about it! I f I do it, then people go, "Oh you only did that beacause I said so!" Thanks for ruining it Yarsh! You break it to Jeff that he's not getting a fruit basket!

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger palmercat said...

Thank you. Seems like the flask is the way to go.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home