Monday, July 18, 2005

Hold up, Rewind

Man, am I tired from this weekend…. Wait, rewind. He is officially an intern….. wait rewind OH MY GOSH SHE IS SO CUTE….. wait rewind. SHUT UP, ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW??!!!.... wait rewind. Welcome home. That’s probably a good place to start this.

So my last post I wrote on the plane ride home from Seattle, I think after this weekend I need to update. As of July 1st I am officially a high school intern at my church. Last night I was officially announced to all of our staff as the new intern. It was a good night with the staff at our first staff meeting of the new year, God has brought a lot of new faces to our staff.

So I get off the plane and take a days rest before going back to work, I am now working 40 hours a week at one office and 25 hours a week at the church. Needless to say I am busy, but I am adding 12 credit hours of school in August to boot. I will have no life soon.

Friday I got on one knee in front of the Palmercat Gal and asked her if she would spend the rest of her life with me. To which she replied,

Palmercat Gal: “Shut up! Wait are you being serious right now??!! Oh my God. Shut up! Wait are you being serious right now??!! Oh my God. Shut up…. Shut up….. Shut up…... Shut up……”

Me: (just sitting there smiling, hoping for an answer)

P.G.: (Leans forward and plants a big one on me)

Me: Is that a yes?

P.G.: Of course!

Yes it is true I am engaged, the Palmercat Gal has become the Palmercat Fiancé. For anyone who has talked to me recently knows that I have wanted to get a black lab puppy for a while. My thought was Palmercat Fiancé needs a dog for house, now that it will soon be our house the need for a dog has increased. After much convincing of my paps to help me raise a puppy I bought one yesterday. She is a black lab 9 weeks old and I have settled on the name Reagan. If I can figure out how to post a picture of her I will soon.

I took my brother with me to buy the dog and than we ran to my future home to show the future battle axe my/our new dog. She of course loved her than we drove home and met the other dogs that Reagan will be living with for the next couple of months. Headed out to church with puppy in hand and had a good time at church. Staff meeting was next and by the end of that Reagan…….. I was exhausted.

What a weekend. Fast forward, November 12 looks like the date for the ceremony

3 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Blogger Yarsh said...

Ring Bearers/Flower Girls Unite!

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger Patrick Sauncy said...

Delicious! Michelle sent me a printout of this a while ago, and I was a very happy person. November 12 is one day after my birthday. This is a most excellent present. Keep in mind that it is illegitimate, though, as Michelle and I still have a month or so on you guys.

Hey. Congratulations. God bless you two.

Love,
Patrick Sauncy

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger Patrick Sauncy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home