Friday, July 14, 2006

Ahhh Finally

It has been an amazing last couple of weeks. I spent this past week getting reaclimated to the USA and my job. I was in Guatemala from June 30th – July 10th. If you want details on what went down while I was in Guatemala check out our team blog

I thought I would post some pictures from my trip here for your viewing pleasure. So enjoy!



The Team


The Boys


The most wonderful Girl is in the middle and a nice valcano to boot!


This is how you dominate Guatemalans in basketball. they later showed us how to play soccer.


Yes Guatemala is absolutely beautiful.


This is what happens when the girls got bored of watching the world cup.... or was it one of our billion basketball games? I'm pretty sure it was from soccer.... anyways when girls get bored they get creative, when I get bored I just fart.


The road to Lake Atitlan. I thought it was just another bad movie sequel, but aparently it was just a dangerous poorly paved road in Guatemala.


Welcome to the Lake. I tried to get Sean Connery to record this for me, but he was unavailable.


Lake Atitlan, considered one of the most beautiful places in the world by some old explorer. Apparently he had never seen the Arizona Desert, now that is beautiful.


Ladies and gentleman, I am an actor!



Friends and Family, I give you COCO!



The human jungle Gym!


We worked with kids in the loacl town at different schools, it was quite eye opening.


I told you Guatemala was beautiful..... oh wait.... Yep it's still a third world country!

I will post more on monday, until then, have a great weekend and its great to be home.

1 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Blogger Patrick Sauncy said...

I remember that road. As well as the several-hour ride from Guatemala City in a fifteen-seater van with no shocks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home