Friday, May 19, 2006

Real Quick


A couple of quick notes I want to add to the blog before I turn in a classic “Sports Guy” esque bit on Game 5 of the Suns and Clippers series.
1. Yesterday 5/18 was the Palmercat Gal’s B-Day. Happy B-Day Babe enjoy the puppy!
2. I was at Game 5 for the “shot heard round Phoenix”. (That’s what I’m calling it anyways.)
3. My new job is good. I am almost at the three week mark and thus I will soon be asked to leave.
4. Congrats to the Bergers on their twins.
5. Mr Clean……. Awesome!

3 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Blogger Mark said...

Just the other day I was thinking that you needed something to eat the rest of your furniture.

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger palmercat said...

Nothing a nice crate cant fix!

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger John Doom said...

awwwwww...

I jus' luuuuuurrrve puppies! ..err.. I mean, umm.. I eat puppies... like a MAN! Err...I'MA GO PUNCH SOMETHING IN THE FACE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home