Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Yes Life Is A ....

Well it has been a crazy past month and a half. I have been through a lot emotionally, but I have come out on the other side ready to blog again. First things first.

DESERT HILLS BANK SUCKS MY NUTS.

And now back to our regularly scheduled post…

I have been out of work for the past month, I just recently started a new gig with a cool company. The job is alright but I like my coworkers and the company. Here is what I have discovered in my recent time without a job….. again…..

1. If I had a dollar for everytime I played someone in MLB 2K6 on 360 I would have a good amount of money. If I had $10 for everytime I won, I would be doing great.
2. I did not get paid to play the 360.
3. Getting a job was a lot harder than expected. I couldn’t believe how many doors were closed before finally landing this new gig.
4. Insise Man was good, United 93 was better, House rocks, Lost is crappy… but then it was good, 24 has thrown all logic out the window and nothing is making sense any more, Audrey and Jack keep kissing… so yes she will be dead in 2 hours. The best part is that 24 is still amazing! I cant not watch the show no matter what! I can think an episode sucked and the next morning I am jacked up about next weeks episode, it’s crazy.
5. foosball is the equivalent of awesome
6. I needed a job.

The best part of the last week was when I almost died. When Tim Thomas shot the three to tie game 6 my heart stopped. I am not kidding, you can ask the Palmercat Gal. When it finally went in (funny how the entire world slowed down) My heart started again but at an incredibly fast and unhealthy rate. In related news, I am unhealthy.

It’s so funny to me that the Suns can own a town by taking three games and then being like, Hey just kidding. Seriously Phoenix is more in love with the Suns right now than they were at any point last year, and even back in 93. This fact sucks for me because I cant get my hands on decent priced tickets anymore. Seriously where were all of you 3 years ago with “Starburry” I was at the games cheering my crappy team on. Now I cant……. You get the point I hate the sports environment in this town! I mean the cardinals freaking sold out their stadium….. unbelievable.

Time to get back to work now, Till tomorrow…….. or the day after……...

1 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Blogger Yarsh said...

I, too, almost died. Un-Freaking-Believable! God Bless Tim Thomas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home