Tuesday, January 10, 2006

A little something about me

Here is a shocker, I love sports, and I love the Suns more than anything else in sports. I want to go to a game soon but I can not get tickets as they are pretty much sold out for the good games. Does anyone know someone who has tickets? I am more than willing to buy them! I am not looking for a free-B. I just dont want to sit in the last row of the upperdeck. If you know anyone can you let me know or have them contact me. Thanks! I am just a die hard Suns fan looking to go to my favorite sporting event.

6 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Blogger Yarsh said...

He prefers that the game be sometime after the All Star Break (Amare...)

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger palmercat said...

While I love Amare and miss him so, I love the Suns. I even got the P.G. to like them. I watch every game that is not on a Wed. night. I just love my team, this is the same guy who went to half the home games the year we only won 35 games. I just cant get any good tickets anymore and I need help. I will take anything.

 
At 7:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suns Suck. Go anyone who plays them!

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger palmercat said...

Ahhh yes, the annoying anonymous blogger. your right though the Suns do suck, 1st in thier division 5th in the NBA, without thier best player. What a crappy team! Anonymous your not a Chris Mihm fan are you?

 
At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1st in their division....5th best record in the NBA...

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY "0" CHAMPIONSHIPS

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger palmercat said...

More than 1/2 of the teams in the NBA have 0 Championships! You sound like a Lakers fan living in Glory days past.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home