Friday, December 02, 2005

Introducing the Friday Five

I am introducing the Friday five. I am going to make a list of five things. Sounds like fun huh! So here comes my first Friday five list.

My top 5 T.V. shows ever:

1. Sportscenter
2. 24
3. House
4. The Simpsons
5. Doogie Howser MD

Climbing the ladder the more I watch:

1. Family Guy
2. Entourage
3. Jackass
4. Smallville
5. Family Feud

*I reserve the right to make the Friday Five as long or as short as I want and as many list's as I want.*

4 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Blogger Yarsh said...

Can Sportscenter actually be considered a show? That's like choosing Channel 12 News to be one of your favorite shows...

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger tug said...

Poppycock!

Sportcenter is a show - it has a start and an end, and you can choose Channel 12 news to be one of your favorite shows as well, though I wouldn't.

Sportcenter is one of my favorite shows.

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger palmercat said...

Yes indeed Tug. I hadnt seen the Sunday six in a while and so I started my own legendary weekly ranking list.

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger tug said...

let's not toss around the word "legendary" too freely.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home