Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Friday Five ...... Belated

I have no idea why, but my cookies on my home PC are disabled and therefore I can not post blog entries from home. Thus leading to the belated Friday five. I know what your thinking, “Palmercat you’re an idiot” while this is true, it is not because I can not enable my cookies. I have tried repeatedly and had others who know more about computers look at it and no can figure it out. So back off! On to the list.

The top 5 video games of all time (Nostalgia has no place here.):

1. The legend of Zelda (Nintendo)
2. God of War (PS2)
3. Madden 2005 (PS2)
4. Virtua Tennis (Dreamcast)
5. Mike Tysons Punch Out (Nintendo)
6. Guitar Hero (PS2)
7. Tecmo Super Bowl (Nintendo)
8. Gran Turismo 3 (PS2)
9. Super Smash Bros Melee (Game Cube)
10. Halo (X-Box)

Best systems to date:

1. PS2
2. Nintendo
3. Nintendo 64
4. Sony PSP
5. Intellivision
6. Dreamcast
7. Game Cube


*I reserve the right to make the Friday Five as long or as short as I want and as many list's as I want.*

4 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Blogger palmercat said...

Bingo

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Mark said...

So, the Xbox falls below Intellivision?!?

You may like Intellivision now, but it sucked when it came out (when you were like 1 or something).

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger tug said...

When I was a kid it translated something like this:
PS2 = Atari 2600
most popular most games
X-box = Intelevision
technologically superior, less popular
GameCube = Calicovision
an also ran

I had an Atari 2600 with about 50 games (as did most people I knew). My friend Greg had an Intelivison - he always talked down my Atari and bragged about how superior the Intelivision was. The only problem was that the controllers were stupid (although they had cool key overlays for some of the games) and there were only a few cool games. We played hockey all the time.

I'll take Pit-fall on the 2600 anytime.

Am I old or what?

 
At 5:49 AM, Blogger palmercat said...

Its about time! I told her some people get upset when she leaves the house naked.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home