Saturday, March 11, 2006

Hey (say it slowly and like your hitting on someone)

I know I said I would be updating more frequently last week, but this week has been so freaking busy it was ridiculous. Check this schedule out.

Monday: Work 7:30-4:15. That means I woke up at 5:30.
Dream Theater Concert. My brother got me a ticket to the show for my birthday. It was awesome! But it started at 8 p.m. and the played for 3 and a half hours! I got home at about 12:15 a.m.

Tuesday: Work (see above) Traffic was awful on the way home. I got home a little after 5 and turned around and went straight to my in-laws for dinner. We got home from the in-laws and caught most of House. Then I had to watch 24 from the night before. Got to bed around 11:30

Wednesday: work (see above above) Went straight to church after work was in the office for a couple of hours then went to the house church. Got home at 10:15. 24 was a double episode on Monday and on Tuesday I barely made it through the first so I watched the second episode. Sleeping at 12:15.

Thursday: Work (if you don’t know by now….) Went home and was going to take a nap…. But the new Ghost Recon 360 came out, so I played that rather than napping. Then the Palmercat Gal and I went to the Suns vs Spurs game (she got me tix for my b-day) The suns got waffled! The game started at 8:30 p.m. and we got home at 11:30. Sleeping at 12:00.

Friday: Work. Got home and cleaned up the backyard as we were having dinner with another couple. Shaved, not bic’ed, my head, showered, got dressed the doorbell rang, cooked steaks, ate, hungout and watched wild boyz until 11 p.m. Friends left I finished another W.B. episode and called it a night. I fell asleep around 12:15 after watching an episode of House.

Today: Woke up by my dog at 5 a.m. because it was raining. I walked to the back to door to let her out and there was like this wet stuff falling from the sky. I was so confused because I had not seen such a thing in ages. I ran to the computer to see what this strange phenomenon was called and sure enough it is called “rain”. At 1 my family is gathering for a late lunch and a poker game in celebration of Yarsh’ birthday. Then Pudd is throwing a chocolate fondue party because her parents are gone for the week. I am sure we wont be home again tonight until 11 or so…….

This has been the busiest week in recent memory. Here’s hoping that next week will be a little more relaxed.


At 1:12 AM, Blogger Kyle Wade said...

I totally think your hot and that everything you do it the best and most effecient way to do so, but what is Palmercat? Love you.

At 8:49 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Palmercat came from the name of the cat that I had when I moved out of my parents house. His name was Palmer and he was a bengal. Not many people like cats, I do, but everyone loved Palmer. He had huge claws and loved killing birds and scratching our guests. There was nothing cooler than Palmercat.

At 4:30 PM, Blogger Kyle Wade said...

i like you

At 10:22 AM, Blogger Michael "Freakin" Bymoen said...

All I have to say Chris is that Dream Theater Rocks!

At 5:27 PM, Blogger N-Dawg X-10 said...

I enjoy your style


Post a Comment

<< Home