Thursday, May 11, 2006

When Opportuniy Knocks, Do You Answer?

I did.

For the past two years I have spent 2 weeks of my “summer” (Summer no longer exists when you don’t go to school. It is just known as that really really hot time of the year.) in Alaska preaching at a youth camp for 5th and 6th graders. I was all set to return for a third straight year, when I was given the opportunity to help lead a missions team that is going to Guatemala.

So here I am, missing the preparation for Alaska, but excited to be going to Guatemala.

And right about now your wondering why this is being posted….. so Ill tell you.

We need support! Yeah!

Here are some ways in which you can help.

1. Prayer! I know you all thought I was ganna put money but nope, prayer is the most important thing we could receive. Please pray for our safety for the people that we will encounter in Guat.
2. Money. We have a team need of $30,000.00! If you are interested in supporting the team you can either straight up donate the money, it’s 100% tax deductible, or come to our garage sale on the 19th and buy stuff!

Those are our major needs, if you can help out at all it would be gladly appreciated. If you don’t or cant help out, I will pray for your soul………..

Love you guys!

Palmercat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home