Thursday, June 15, 2006

RRRRRRR!!!!!!!

I know this is lame, but I stumbled across this while I was googling my death prediction (Which said I will be elected Governor at age 93). So I decided that being a pirate was better than dying..... However still not as good as being a ninja (Unosuke Kosugi -san).


My pirate name is:


Bloody Harry Cash



Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!

Get your own pirate name from fidius.org.

1 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Blogger John Doom said...

San meaning young one or just as a term of endearment. Thusly, I don't think my enemies should be allowed to use my ninja name. Rinsaku Hirata -san

 

Post a Comment

<< Home